The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Nuneaton
CIWM L3 + L4 Trainer/Assessor
This job has been closed.
Attractive salary plus great benefits such as:
- Car Allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
About our opportunity:
Excited by the prospect of transforming lives?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced trainer / assessor to support and guide our VRQ learners successfully through their programme and achieve their qualifications.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Passion for learning and coaching
- Sharp focus on developing the potential in people
- Organisation and self-reliance
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
At MET Academy we believe in a blended approach to delivery, so some sessions will take place remotely with the use of video conferencing packages. However it’s important we meet the needs of all learners and there are still occasions where content delivery will need to take place face to face.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all learners receive the highest quality experience in line with company expectations and external requirements.
- To be a vocational expert within the designated sector
- Ensure all learner records and reporting is kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirement
- Facilitate learning for learners, adhering to the standards of the VRQ Delivery programme to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all teaching, learning and assessment delivery techniques.
- Provide timely, meaningful and specific feedback to learners to support progression.
- Participate in quality assurance activities working closely with the quality team
- Maintain and enhance relationships with learners, clients and business customers
- Contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of MET Academy business plan.
- Role model the organisation’s values and behaviours
- Deliver KPIs in line with Company expectations
- Recognised teaching or training qualification at level 3 or above or working towards
- Vocational experience in the above
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Good level of IT Skills
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Drive and enthusiasm to support learners
- Passionate about transforming people’s lives through learning
- Self-reliant and able to manage own workload
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Access to a car with a full UK driving license
Learners are at the centre of everything we do so we are committed to safeguarding and promoting their welfare. If applicable, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide satisfactory references and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Who we are?
MET Academy is the designated centre for the designed coordination and delivery of training at Mayer Environmental, which is an established training and consultancy company and part of EMR Group. We have a proven track record in providing a range of outstanding work-based training and assessment solutions to organisations within the metals, waste, recycling and resource management sections. We offer a wide range of up to date, flexible and relevant training opportunities and are renowned for being a unique, supportive and trusted provider of consultancy and training solutions