Candidates can be based in the Midlands or Northwest
Attractive salary + car allowance plus great benefits such as:
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
About our opportunity:
Are you looking for a sustainable career? Where no two days are the same? Whilst working for an ethical employer who truly makes a difference to our planet?
Not only does this role offer a rewarding career, it also has a clear path for progression and career development- which means a bright future awaits.
You would be an integral part of the HR team, providing comprehensive guidance, advice, and support related to people challenges. You would support the area HRBP in delivering workforce plans that drive forward effective talent management and capability, along with coaching, developing and advising managers to improve people process and case management awareness.
We welcome applicants who are looking for full time or part working hours, plus applicants who are either experienced Administrators/Coordinators or current Advisors looking for that next big opportunity
What you will be doing:
This role will require a lot of travelling to sites within your area, you will be the HR presence onsite for your managers (two days Oldbury base, 2 days Liverpool base, 1 day flexible)
Your role will focus on case management, employee/management development and workforce plan activities. You would support the development and delivery of workforce and people plans, support all people practices that underpin talent management and capability, and manage high-quality documentation, data and information while providing expert advice and guidance integrated with the wider HR team.
If you meet the below requirements then this role will be perfect for you;
- Level 5 CIPD or equivalent professional HR qualification (desirable)
- Experience of operating as an HR advisor/Coordinator/administrator with a background in using data to inform decisions, experience in developing and coaching others, knowledge of current thinking in HR issues and trends, knowledge of case management, and a full UK driving licence.
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
It goes without saying that you will need the correct licences or certificates for a variety of our roles.
However, at EMR we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!