The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Sirius House Delta Crescent Warrington
This job has been closed.
Attractive salary plus great benefits such as:
- Flexible, hybrid working – split between our offices in Warrington and working from home
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings - major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
About our opportunity:
EMR is shaping the future of sustainability and we've got a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive who will be involved in the the day-to-day management and implementation of specific marketing activities, including internal and customer facing communications.
You might be a student looking for experience in industry as part of your programme, or a recent Bachelors or Masters Graduate looking to take the first step in your career.
If you want to make a difference to our planet for future generations, then EMR is the place for you!
What you will be doing:
Here's a few of the responsibilities:
- You will plan, develop and execute marketing and communication activities to support the business strategy
- You will develop, implement and manage print and promotional material
- You will support the Marketing Manager with the management of the marketing plan & budget
Here's a few Key Deliverables:
- You will help support the delivery of an effective marketing programme, using printed and online media, to achieve the company’s business objectives
- You will deliver engaging internal and external communication
- You will create effective marketing materials, including presentations, marketing literature and campaign materials, for a variety of audiences
- You will respond to incoming email, phone and social media enquiries
- You will develop and co-ordinate the availability of an effective range of promotional items
- You will support the PR & CSR team with CSR and PR tasks where required
- You will support the Internal Communications Manager where required
You definitely wont get bored!
- You’re positive and enthusiastic
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You are creative with a keen eye for detail
- You can work on multiple projects, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- You have experience of all elements of the marketing mix
- You will be educated or working towards degree level in a marketing related subject
- You will have a proven track record of writing and preparing marketing material and producing communications across a number of channel
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
It goes without saying that you will need the correct licences or certificates for a variety of our roles.
However, at EMR we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!