The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Sirius House Delta Crescent Warrington
The job has expired.
Attractive salary plus great benefits such as:
- Flexible, hybrid working – split between our offices in Warrington and working from home
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings - major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
About our opportunity:
EMR is shaping the future of sustainability and we've got a fantastic opportunity for a creative Copywriter to work collaboratively with the marketing team to engage, persuade, educate and entertain EMR’s stakeholders by producing high quality content across all of EMR’s marketing channels.
Do you want to make a difference to our planet for future generations? Then EMR is the place for you!
What you will be doing:
Here's a few of the responsibilities:
- You will produce written content for multiple channels and formats, including brand communications, campaign creative, point of sale copy, website pages, blogs, video scripts, social media posts and PR.
- You will develop written communications for both internal and external audiences.
- You will write creatively and meet with key stakeholders to encourage and generate ideas.
- You will increase brand awareness through effective marketing and PR communications.
- You will ensure our written content meets our high standards.
You definitely wont get bored!
- Ideally you will have an Arts based degree
- You will have a successful proven track record as a copywriter
- You will have a Journalist or creative writing background
- You will have exceptional English and grammar skills.
- You will have exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- You will have the ability to write for a number of different audience
- You’re positive and enthusiastic
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You are creative with a keen eye for detail
- You can work on multiple projects, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
If you’re ready to seize this opportunity and use your Copywriting experience to help the planet then get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
It goes without saying that you will need the correct licences or certificates for a variety of our roles.
However, at EMR we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!