The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Sandy Lane Worksop
Job Reference emr/TP/130/2011
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
About our opportunity:
Are you looking for a sustainable career? Where no two days are the same? Whilst working for an ethical employer who truly makes a difference to our planet?
By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. Truly you will be making the world a be a better place to live for the next generation.
Reporting to Invenens Finance Manager, this role will be the on-site finance lead within the local management team, providing exposure to all aspects of the local and regional site operations. The candidate must have a can-do attitude, adopt a continuous improvement mentality, and have the ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including customers, suppliers, and site managers.
What you will be doing:
On site finance lead; act as an integral member of the local management team
Responsible for preparing and owning the management accounts
Responsible for ensuring all transactions, ranging from production, sales, purchases, and stock, and ensuring all are entered timely and accurately.
Liaising with stakeholders within MBA and the wider EMR Group, providing insightful management information.
Responsible for producing and owning monthly management accounts for all business entities.
To be involved, in the operations team and Finance Department special projects, annual budget setting, reporting roll out, finance systems process improvements, modeling work, and any other general requirements.
To take responsibility for monthly reporting activities and ensure that information is presented in a meaningful, transparent, and timely manner.
Prepare a year-end pack for each location, with full balance sheet reconciliations and backup schedules in advance of the audit fieldwork
Providing support to the Financial Controller & Financial Director and Heads of Departments during the business planning, budgeting, and forecasting process including long-range P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow forecasts
Look for improvements and efficiencies in the way the department works and also the way other departments work where it impacts financial performance or any financial transaction
Working across the business to ensure effective financial and operational risk management
The successful candidate will be:
· A qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, or other)
· An effective communicator both in writing and face to face
· Self-motivated and driven to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
· Confident and organised in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Good Microsoft knowledge, especially excel
· Analytically minded
Experience working in a commercial/manufacturing setting would be beneficial
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering this opportunity to join us at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.
It goes without saying that you will need the correct licences or certificates for a variety of our roles.
However, we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!