The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Nuneaton
Job Reference emr/TP/14055/2103
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
About our opportunity:
Due to continued growth Mayer Environmental Ltd has a requirement for an additional key member of staff to join the management systems team to work with a large national client on an ambitious ISO deliverable project as well as work with additional clients. Primarily the role will involve conducting IMS audits to BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 and BS EN ISO 50001:2018 management system standards. Additional responsibilities include developing and delivering training on the ISO Standards to operational staff nationwide.
The role will require travel within the UK to undertake auditing and training and some overnight stays will be required.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure IMS audits are conducted as scheduled in accordance with the clients needs against the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013, BS EN ISO 50001:2018 management system standards, and legal and other requirements.
- Working in close collaboration with the IMS Team Auditors ensuring that a process approach underpinned by risk and opportunity based thinking is applied to all planning and delivery activities.
- Ensure all audits are effectively planned and conducted.
- Produce audit reports that provide clear and concise information on audit results to timescale.
- Conduct follow-up on non-conformances and observations to ensure root cause investigations have been undertaken and correction actions are effective.
- Support the development and implementation of new/additional/updated standards e.g. ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety) to the IMS.
- Facilitate third party visits to support and maintain certification.
- Participate in the development of ISO training and deliver workshops and briefings to operational staff.
- Promptly address deficiencies and actively contribute to ensure continual improvement of the IMS.
- Prioritise tasks effectively managing time and workload to maximise the completion of the above responsibilities.
- Complete tasks associated with other projects as instructed by the Managing Director and / or Senior Consultant(s).
- Working knowledge and understanding of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 and / or BS EN ISO 50001:2018.
- Working knowledge and understanding of other management system standards advantageous;
- Qualified QMS Auditor / Lead QMS Auditor with demonstrable experience of conducting audits and combined audits based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 and / or BS EN ISO 50001:2018 management systems standards.
- Member of CQI, IOSH, IIRSM, IEMA, or CIWM.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability and self-confidence to build strong working relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Demonstrable achievement in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years experience
- Minimum A levels / equivalent / Degree desirable
Who we are?
- Mayer Environmental, is an established consultancy and training provider, with over 20 years experience within the recycling, resource management and waste sectors. Our team of expert consultants have provided specialist advice to large and small companies, as well as public sector organisations, engaging and consulting with policy makers, regulators and trade organisations. Our pragmatic honest approach achieves cost effective sustainable solutions and ensures strong trustworthy relationships develop between our clients and us.
- We provide the following services: Management Systems Consultancy (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 50001), Resource Management, Sustainability, Analytical Services, Monitoring and Land Quality consultancy services. Our training arm of the business, Mayer Environmental Training known as MET Academy. It has a proven track record in providing a range of outstanding work based training and assessment solutions including apprenticeships within the waste, recycling and resource management sectors. We offer a wide range of up to date, flexible and relevant training opportunities.