The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Sandy Lane Worksop
This job has been closed.
About our opportunity:
The job purpose is to operate the Extrusion equipment to maintain and improve performance, ensuring a safe operating environment at all times and a high standard of product quality is maintained throughout the shift
What you will be doing:
- Comply with the company's Health & Safety/Quality Standards
- Set up and operating machinery in accordance with current procedures, conduct appropriate checks on machinery/equipment
- To ensure product conforms to documented standards, operating procedures are adhered to
- To monitor progress of workload and report any issues to your line manager
- Help to ensure production targets and other KPI's are achieved
- To complete all necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Adjust Machine settings to achieve required quality standards according to current specifications/lockdown protocols
- Maintenance, upkeep and cleaning of machinery
- Complete other miscellaneous task as instructed by your line manager
• Prior experience in a plastics, mining, and steel or water treatment environment would be an advantage however full training will be provided
• Ability to work well in a team
• FLT, Reach, Counterbalance licence would be an advantage
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering this opportunity to join us at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.