Regional CMMS Implementer
The job has expired.
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
About our opportunity:
Are you looking to have a sustainable career? Whilst truly making the world better, fairer and greener for the next generation.
EMR is looking for CMMS Implementers to work regionally to support EMR with the data gathering and implementation of a CMMS system across EMR for all mobile plant assets. Ideally you will have mobile plant experience, excellent communication skills and a willingness to work across the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Gathering and verifying all data relevant to the mobile plant in your region to assist in the implementation of the D365 CMMS solution
- Ensuring all training is carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all colleagues have the right tools to do their jobs from a CMMS stance
- Providing support to colleagues and Contractors responsible for servicing, maintaining and improving mobile plant equipment and implementing maintenance systems
- Undertaking random site spot checks to ensure plant operators are completing their daily inspections and service routines
- Assisting in the implementation of a new plant inspection, servicing and defects management system
- Experience of mobile plant
- Good communication, organisation and team working skills
- Knowledge in developing maintenance plans
- Experience in using CMMS systems
- Full UK driving licence
A creative problem solver, capable of:
- Evaluating problems through understanding and interpreting facts and data
- Investigating issues by applying expertise and adopting practical approaches
- Creating innovation by generating ideas and exploring possibilities
The ability to deliver results by:
- Meeting project timescales
- Producing accurate, high quality work
- Managing tasks in a structured and methodical way
- Pursuing goals and seizing opportunities
Numerate, with an analytical approach
- Capable of evaluating and comparing data
- Detail conscious, with an eye for errors
- Commercially focussed and strongly motivated to deliver improved profitability for the business
- Practically minded with a developed understanding of material behaviours and physical processes
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
It goes without saying that you will need the correct licences or certificates for a variety of our roles.
However, at EMR we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!