Customer Service Sales Advisor
This job has been closed.
About our opportunity:
The job purpose is to take inbound and place outbound calls, deal with queries and direct to the relevant destination, collect and communicate leads and submit these to the relevant team for follow-up. The role would also involve making outbound calls to new and lapsed customers and administrative tasks.
What you will be doing:
• Driving new business initiatives to targeted industry sectors
• Promoting our services in a conversational and pragmatic manner
• Effectively engage and educate customers on EMR’s offering
• Making outbound calls (warm & cold) to targeted & qualified contacts
• Use of CRM system to maintain accurate records of customer contact
• Updating, qualifying & re-qualifying existing data within the CRM
• Identifying key leads, following-up and passing these on within the commercial team for follow-up
• Structuring contact schedules for customers to keep them warm to maximise opportunities
• Gaining qualitative feedback from customer base.
• Good listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Prior customer service experience
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Outlook
• Ability to manage customer accounts
• Ability to process details to a high standard
• Happy to investigate issues and take learning opportunities
• B2B/B2C experience is preferred
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com