Asset Auditor - South East (Contract)
This job has been closed.
Remote working with significant travel across the South East - Bedford, Boreham, Great Yarmouth, Lenwade, Newmarket & Norwich
Monday - Friday (This role is initially a 3 month contract however it could be extended).
About our opportunity:
The primary purpose of the role is to undertake an audit of all off-site assets in various locations. Through analysing the findings, the Asset auditor will present to the relevant stakeholders. The auditor will raise unusual trends and discuss these with the relevant management teams.
What you will be doing:
- Audit EMR assets at various locations
- Report audit findings to management
- Report on activities and work progress
- Communicate with customers and EMR sites via telephone and face to face channels
- Provide updates to relevant management
- Use in house systems as required for the role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Knowledge of audit procedures would be an advantage
- Must be able to respect the confidentiality of customer and supplier account information
- Must be able to plan, organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels and to work with a cross section of individuals
- Enthusiastic with hands-on approach, strong organisational and management skills
- Methodical, working through tasks with a positive approach
- Self-motivated and able to work diligently and without supervision where required
- Must have own transport – expenses will be paid for business travel
Flexible to travel widely to meet the needs of the role
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
Due to the nature of the role, a financial and DBS background check is also required, at the employer’s expense.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.