HR Business Partner
This job has been closed.
Attractive salary plus great benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
About our opportunity:
We are delighted to be offering an opportunity for an ambitious HR Business Partner to be joining EMR to lead a critical transitional project for the business.
You will be joining a dynamic and growing HR team, which are always looking to get the best out of our people and provide an invaluable service to the company. You will business partner with the regional and functional management teams, to build employee capability, implement organisational design changes, plan and manage talent, continuously improve the people approach, and to deliver the local people plan aligned to shared organisational objectives alongside delivering generalist operational support and advice.
This opportunity will be working hybrid with expectation to be on site 2/3 days a week or to attend critical meetings.
What you will be doing:
- Leading a depot-based People Transition, primary focused on the implementation of a new resource model, building employee capability and embedding a new reward and recognition framework.
- To influence and build trusted relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues alike
- To provide strategic leadership to address the people challenges for their business area
- Contribute to the creation of the HR vision
- Using people data (exit interviews, turnover, stability and absence) to identify areas for continuous improvement, and to inform senior management of depot-based people matters.
- Act as the primary point of contact and provide advice for employee relations, and direct any standard case work to head office HR team.
- Level 5 CIPD (preferred) or equivalent professional HR qualification
- Experience of operating in a Business Partner model.
- Recognised methodology.
- Background in using data to inform HR decisions.
- Experience in organisational development and design.
- Commercial awareness in demonstrating the delivery of advice that best suits the needs of the business
- Knowledge of current thinking in HR issues and trends
- Delivers results, is structured and well organised working to high standards in terms of accuracy and meeting timescales.
- Upholds standards, behaving ethically, acts with integrity and maintains confidentiality.
- Change oriented – embraces change and tolerates uncertainty, projects cheerfulness, is optimistic and recovers well from setbacks
- A natural team player who works collaboratively for the good of the organisation
- Gives support, understands others and their motivation, listens and demonstrates empathy.
- Is objective, with the ability to analyse evidence available and draw appropriate conclusions without bias
- Innovative and curious and is up to date with current thinking and employment legislation
- Sense of fairness
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation that truly makes a difference in our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering the opportunity to join us as an Engineering and Maintenance Planner at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.
As an organisation, we have the capability of a corporate and the agility of a family-owned company. We put our success down to our Innovative and supportive workforce, and we are offering the opportunity for a HR Business Partner to forward our ambitious sustainability and performance targets